Why NRIs should invest in India?
• If NRI is considering to retire in India, then corpus needs to be built considering India’s inflation rate and not of the home country
• World’s Fifth largest economy and fastest growing with growth rate of 7.4% p.a.
• Consistent equity market returns, backed by strong corporate earnings
• Unlike real estate, large amount of money not needed for investment in equity
• Mutual funds need lesser attention. Work with your financial planner in determining the right portfolio based on risk profile and time horizon and then leave it to him and the fund manager
• Easy remittance of earnings from India
• Taxation laws relaxed for NRIs. Also, Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) Benefit
• Online investment & redemption making process seamless
• Inflation in India high. Need to invest in India to beat that especially if there are long term plans of returning to India
Some countries have restriction in investing in mutual funds. We have a tie-up with a leading organization which has expertise and access to all the Portfolio Management Services (PMS). Therefore, the best and most optimum scheme can be selected for our clients depending on the objectives, suitability and time horizon.